WordPress is fast gaining prominence and we find its popularity growing exponentially.WordPress is not just limited to the personal blogs anymore. The content management platform is so powerful that it has already begun serving multiple functionalities for many of the individuals, organizations, businesses and even the governments across the globe.
WordPress is now the backbone of many popular and official blogs. Umpteen celebrities, Techies ,and other professionals prefer working and communicating with the WordPress.
It is really interesting to note that the U.S. Government Agencies are also already using the WordPress platform with trust.
Here is a small list containing U.S. Government Agencies using the WordPress platform. This list was revealed at WordCamp San Francisco, 2008.
- Air Force
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Coast Guard
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- Department of Treasury
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Marine Corps
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Agency
- National Security Agency (NSA)